Welcome to The Joint - Wilmington, Mayfaire! As your local chiropractor in Wilmington, NC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Wilmington chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
6801 Parker Farm Drive, Suite 130
Wilmington, NC, 28405
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions.
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Wilmington chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016saraAre you an excellent multi-tasker? Well, this blog is for you! There are exercises you can do behind your desk as you work that can help to improve your core strength. Why is this so important? Well, a strong core means a stronger and healthier back, which can help you to feel better and keep ...
- May 18, 2016saraHow well do you know your spine? Your chiropractor has probably become good friends with it over the years, but if you’re not familiar with how amazing your spine is then you need to find out more! Here are some exciting and amazing things about your spine that you may not know. Functions Your spine houses your ...
- May 12, 2016saraLiving in the modern world is quite tough on human beings. Technology has advanced much faster than your body’s ability to cope with those changes. Plus, the human body wasn’t really designed to spend several hours a day hunched over a computer screen. Quite often, the ways in which you hold your body throughout the ...
- May 6, 2016saraIf you experience pain or discomfort, you may use the “wait and see” approach, waiting with the hope it will suddenly go away. Well, that approach may have worked for you in the past, but probably not for long. Chances are that pain and discomfort was a signal from your body to alert you that ...
- April 27, 2016saraIf you spend a lot of time behind a desk sitting over the course of the day, especially in front of a computer, you may suffer from not only neck and shoulder pain but headaches as well. There are a few reasons why this may be happening, but with the help of your chiropractor, headaches ...
- April 22, 2016saraIf you’ve found yourself at the chiropractor because you’re experiencing low back pain you have a lot a company. The American Chiropractic Association reports that 31 million people in the United States suffer from low back pain. This common condition can be difficult to pin down because the reasons people experience low back pain differ. ...
- April 12, 2016saraRunning may seem like a simple activity. After all, you just strap on some running shoes and take off, right? Wrong. If you’re looking to improve your running times and PR at your next race then you need to take a page out of your chiropractor’s book and fix your running posture. Here’s how you ...
- April 6, 2016saraAh-choo! The average person sneezes at least once a day, according to WebMD. Most of the time sneezing is innocuous, but every once in a while sneezing can lead to other problems including back or neck pain. More chiropractors than you may think are familiar with back or neck pain caused by sneezing, but is this ...
- March 23, 2016saraWhich is more important – to treat pain or prevent it in the first place? This is a common question, and the chiropractic consensus is that prevention is the goal. Treating symptoms doesn’t address the root cause of a problem, and treating the root cause is what your chiropractor seeks to do. Your Body is a ...